Last time, we covered the first two reasons to visit Chicago this summer. Today, we’re going to cover the last three.
The architecture of Chicago’s buildings is like none other in the world. From the skyscrapers of downtown to the unique landmarks and monuments throughout our streets, the skyline of Chicago will take your breath away.
You won’t want to miss the towering height of the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower), the unique structure and curves of the Trump Tower, and the beloved symbol of the Wrigley building. And don’t forget to take a selfie at the Bean!
Tours abound in Chicago, but here are just a few of our favorites:
- SeaDog: Explore Chicago by boat on the SeaDog and enjoy the city’s skyline from the best vantage point: the water!Bonus: Get a coupon in our guidebook for a Buy One, Get One Half Off ticket for the SeaDog.
- Skydeck: No doubt you’ve seen the iconic photos of friends and family (and even strangers!) standing precariously on the Skydeck ledge over our great city. Now it’s your turn!
- Chicago Trolley Tour: Hop on or hop off of our beloved trolley tours and get a true taste of the Windy City. See the best of Chicago and choose your route, including: downtown, Wrigley Field/Lincoln Park Zoo, Museum of Science & Industry/Chinatown, or Night Tour.
- Chicago Crime Tours: Criminals, mobsters, and gangsters…oh my! Investigate famous Chicago criminals and stake out crime scenes, all from the comfort of a luxurious bus.Bonus: Get a coupon in our guidebook for $5 off for Chicago Crime Tours.
- 360 Chicago: What was once John Hancock Observatory is now 360 Chicago…and better than ever. Get some of the best views of the city from the observation deck.
Nothing says Chicago culture quite like our music scene. From blue to rock and roll to electronic dance music, the Windy City has a little something for everyone. You’ll find live music for the whole family at nearly every corner and restaurant.
With so many choices for your summer visit to Chicago, there’s only one question: how are you going to fit everything in?!